You are here
Treat Your Dirt and Gravel Roads Better with DustGard.®
- Provides greater stabilization and dust control
- Helps decrease the frequency of gravel replacement
- Creates better visibility for drivers that depend on dirt roads in their communities
- Helps reduce wear and tear on trucks, graders, compactors and other equipment
- Helps reduce gravel road maintenance costs and man-hours for county road commissions and businesses
- Mainstay product for controlling dust to help manage air pollution
Virtually No Carbon Footprint.
Compass Minerals' Great Salt Lake Minerals facility has been naturally extracting inorganic minerals from the Great Salt Lake since 1967. Its unique solar evaporation process harnesses the power of the sun and wind to evaporate 100,000 gallons of water each minute during the summer.
Nutrient-rich brine is pumped into a series of evaporation ponds, covering over 43,000 acres. In a typical year, it would require 7 million tons of coal to process the same amount of mineral.
This natural process is environmentally friendly, cost effective and produces the highest quality magnesium chloride products in the world.
Product Data Sheet